- This event has passed.
Party in the Kitchen 2021
September 30 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
MIX AND MINGLE WITH ATLANTA’S TOP CHEFS
Mark your calendars now and plan to join us next year for our 17th annual Party in the Kitchen on September 30, 2021 at The Stave Room at American Spirit Works. It will be the party of all parties and you won’t want to miss it! Delight your senses with delicious dishes created by many of Atlanta’s top chefs and unique cocktails crafted by our talented mixologists. Keep an eye on your favorite items and experiences in the silent auction. And grab your paddle for the always exciting live auction!
For more information or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, visit PartyintheKitchen.org, or contact Stacy Weenick at 404-419-1118.
EVENT COVID PROTOCOL
For everyone’s health and protection, our updated COVID protocol is as follows:
• Proof of vaccination is required to enter the event venue on September 30. To verify COVID-19 vaccination, guests will be requested to provide proof of vaccination (photo or digital version of an official CDC-issued vaccination card) at registration.
• Respectfully, unvaccinated guests will be asked not to attend Party in the Kitchen this year. We look forward to celebrating with you at Party in the Kitchen 2022.
• Guests are required to wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking. Masks will be available at the event for anyone who needs one.
• Temperature checks will be taken at registration upon entry into the venue.
• On-site safety measures include placing automatic hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue; and requiring Open Hand staff, restaurant and venue employees and all volunteers to wear a mask.
• No tickets will be sold at the door. We encourage guests to purchase in advance. Tickets must be reserved by 6pm on September 29.
Please periodically check PartyintheKitchen.org for any updates to the COVID Protocol. Please stay safe!